Old 16th September 2011, 11:07 PM
UB40 Band Member

Default 9/11 24/7

Watching all those 9/11 shows on every channel made me feel a bit queasy.

I lost count of the amount of politicians that were lining up to re-write history. Bleating on about the 'difficult' decisions they 'had' to make.

Trying to justify their knee-jerk responses that resulted in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent men women and children. Not that the countless innocent dead in Iraq or Afghanistan got much air time. But they were only arabs, so they don't count.

A**holes like Bush, Cheney and rumsfeld talking about how terribly difficult it was for poor them. How reluctant they were to put troops in harms way. Of course, none of those politicians, or their kids were in any danger at any point. And how they wrestled with their conscience before allowing troops to torture detainees.

And THIS is what really gets me.

Bush turning up to make grand speeches, honoring the dead of 9/11, and praising the 'hero's' who turned up to help dig people out of the rubble.

Now, it turns out, the american government has rejected all the applications made by those 'hero's' who contracted cancer as a result of digging through rubble for months on end.

They have been told that they must prove a causal link between breathing in the dust at ground zero, and the cancer they subsequently contracted.

and as the greatest medical minds in the world still don't really understand what causes most cancers, that is an impossible hoop to jump through.

In other words, those people who answered the call and rushed down to ground zero and made themselves terminally ill as a result, have been told they can FK OFF!! AND PAY THEIR OWN MEDICAL BILL !!
Old 16th September 2011, 11:34 PM
UBloonie

yet again the Politrickians spin their bull shoite...

always amazes me how the majority never see through these guys and they vote the next candidate in...different guy....same objectives..

i do like Alex Jones and the stuff he comes out with about the new world order and his expose's....

i think having lived through these events and followed it is even more sickening to hear them now....just shows how the events can be tarnished by their version of events..

read a few books about the 9/11 firefighters and the way they are being treated now is shocking....

vive le revolution...
Old 17th September 2011, 12:31 AM
UB40 Fan

800+ deaths since 9/11 as a result of exposure to toxic dust.. A life is a life, it doesn't matter where it was created. It is precious to all of us, so f** anyone who thinks they are justified in taking it in the name of XYZ..
Old 17th September 2011, 12:35 AM
UBloonie

In other words, those people who answered the call and rushed down to ground zero and made themselves terminally ill as a result, have been told they can FK OFF!! AND PAY THEIR OWN MEDICAL BILL !![/QUOTE]

Yep, agree with you here Jimmy. The "Heroes".....right. Admittedly I was glued to a couple of documentaries too, not sure why.
The cancer is one thing, the mental illness isn't all that different in terms of it's destruction for these poor folks. It lingers, attacks, retreats, attacks again and people's souls get lost. No help for them either. Very sad state of affairs indeed.
P
Old 18th September 2011, 12:15 AM
UBloonie

I watched a few minutes of the Bush interview where he claimed"unlike other people,that day, he had a job to do"!!!!!What the f*ck does he mean?Guess he forgot about the police & all the firefighters, who ran into danger when everybody was running away.I NEVER liked it but after that statement( combined with that ugly smirk) I HAD to switch it off.Seriously! I HAD to switch it off other wise there could very well be a tv screen, with a vase stuck in it.
Disgusting ,vile,ignorant,ugly,evil little man.
Old 18th September 2011, 03:20 PM
UBloonie

Also found out today that the people who jumped from the towers rather than burn to death, their famillies where refused insurance pay outs as they were told that their loved ones had chosen to commit suicide and therfore invalidating their life insurance.

9/11 was a terrible day, but not as terrible as the horror that unfolded going after the "folks who want to cause us harm", so many people who died in the name of American justice. Makes me sick seeing that George W. Bush making speeches about that day, I would love to see him, Blair, Rumsfield, Condaleeza Rice tried for war crimes in the Hague and prefferably suffer the same fate as Saddam Hussain who was also used as a pawn for the smash and grab wars that have raged since that day 10 years ago.

I guess Bush got his "another pearl harbour" that he was waiting for so that he could snatch oil from the middle east. His dad started 21 years ago in Iraq and and his son finished the job. Now if people cant see a connection in that then they are denying the real truth of the matter.
Old 20th September 2011, 02:13 PM
UBloonie

There have been many injustices here in the US. Soldiers suffering from Agent Orange in Vietnam, soldiers put in a field where a nuclear bomb was set off then the soldiers walked to ground zero to study the effects. Polytricksters responsible for human blood, misery and death. But, when asked to be accountable, they want them to prove to them that it was the Governments fault. The governments response "Eat more Soy"

S2F
Old 20th September 2011, 07:07 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrClaypole View Post
Also found out today that the people who jumped from the towers rather than burn to death, their famillies where refused insurance pay outs as they were told that their loved ones had chosen to commit suicide and therfore invalidating their life insurance.
Beggers belief doesn't it, Some did jump but not all, I heard if you actually watch the footage, because of the speed and force of the Aircraft hitting the buildings, some passengers were throw forward straight out of the building.

The Americans are holding awful lot back, The design of the twin towers was at fault, built like a pack of cards, so each floor fell down onto the floor below, collapsed into it's self, that design in buildings has been banned, sorry it's not used anymore, if they admit it was partially to blame, over 2000 people suing the designers, builders etc etc etc........even all the people who got out can sue including, firemen, police.
Once they start paying out it will be never ending, No wonder heads are in the sand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven creamer View Post
There have been many injustices here in the US. Soldiers suffering from Agent Orange in Vietnam, soldiers put in a field where a nuclear bomb was set off then the soldiers walked to ground zero to study the effects. Polytricksters responsible for human blood, misery and death. But, when asked to be accountable, they want them to prove to them that it was the Governments fault. The governments response "Eat more Soy"

S2F
I don't remember much about Vietnam.
Old 20th September 2011, 07:59 PM
Über UBLoonie

What annoys me is tat we don't get to hear these stories...how come we are only hearing them now ...ten years on....

I did not see the programme, but I figure the insurance company would be saying that so much percent would need to develop the same cancer for them to be sure of a causal link...

all these law terms are just words and the Americans having private health & insurance companies will have the loopholes down to a tee...I wonder if it matter which state the insurance was taken out...how totally disgusting...
Old 20th September 2011, 09:07 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephertiti View Post
What annoys me is tat we don't get to hear these stories...how come we are only hearing them now ...ten years on....

I did not see the programme, but I figure the insurance company would be saying that so much percent would need to develop the same cancer for them to be sure of a causal link...

all these law terms are just words and the Americans having private health & insurance companies will have the loopholes down to a tee...I wonder if it matter which state the insurance was taken out...how totally disgusting...
Spot on Farida.Health insurance is the same as any other insurance,full of small print and loopholes.Give me the NHS any day.