Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 3rd October 2015, 02:18 AM
UB40 Fan

Default Thank you to the Incredibles!

I was going to do this in the morning, but I can't sleep after such an amazing night! Got my phone under the sheets. Hubby snoring!!
THANK YOU UB40! You always give us an amazing time. I swear you just get better and better and every time I just enjoy it so much I don't want it to end and can't wait to do it again!
LOVE THE SET LIST I did miss a couple of my favs but it's good to have a change and I loved the replacements. Awesome! Have to admit I need to go brush up on the words to the one song! Tut tut! You gave us an incredible night and can't thank you enough. You're just the best ain't cha xxxx
I fill up when you come on, so happy to be there and fill up for the last song cos I don't want it to end!! Fabulous just f'in fabulous. Thanks so much. Hope you felt the love! I think every single person there loved it! XXXX
Thanks for being such friendly hospitable guys afterwards spending time with us when you're knackered. Love you guys. You'll never know just how happy you make us! Amazing! THANK YOU
BIG LOVE XX NIGHT NIGHT XX
Old 3rd October 2015, 10:11 AM
UB40 Fan

Lyn, I've seen your photos on facebook, looked amazing; can't get on there at work but can still get on here!!

Linda
Old 5th October 2015, 12:03 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Friday was a fantastic day/night. The sun shone at the (pebbly) seaside, the boys were on top form and although I may have heard a few bars *ahem* of 2 of the new old songs on the setlist there was 1 I hadn't heard at all - what a surprise that was Fabulous to see our UBs again and yes, thank you as ever for your hospitality. Always very much an appreciated privilege. Roll on Aylesbury!
Old 7th October 2015, 02:05 PM
Über UBLoonie

Lovely review aaaaa all looking as exciting as,happy as always ...have not watched all video sovas not to spoil surprise x x and 2 new old songs sound brilliant wearing a big smile x x
Old 13th October 2015, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator
UBloonie

So lovely to hear of your adventures.. and for propping up this board with your tales and gig tales.
Keep them coming!!

Build it and they will come!
xxxx
Old 18th October 2015, 01:02 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnie4ub40 View Post
I was going to do this in the morning, but I can't sleep after such an amazing night! Got my phone under the sheets. Hubby snoring!!
THANK YOU UB40! You always give us an amazing time. I swear you just get better and better and every time I just enjoy it so much I don't want it to end and can't wait to do it again!
LOVE THE SET LIST I did miss a couple of my favs but it's good to have a change and I loved the replacements. Awesome! Have to admit I need to go brush up on the words to the one song! Tut tut! You gave us an incredible night and can't thank you enough. You're just the best ain't cha xxxx
I fill up when you come on, so happy to be there and fill up for the last song cos I don't want it to end!! Fabulous just f'in fabulous. Thanks so much. Hope you felt the love! I think every single person there loved it! XXXX
Thanks for being such friendly hospitable guys afterwards spending time with us when you're knackered. Love you guys. You'll never know just how happy you make us! Amazing! THANK YOU
BIG LOVE XX NIGHT NIGHT XX

Wonderful review Lyn, so happy you had a fab time too. This has been a good year for fans.
Old 18th October 2015, 02:24 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenv View Post
Wonderful review Lyn, so happy you had a fab time too. This has been a good year for fans.
Oh V! Sure has! Particularly the last 2 yrs for me. Up until April 2014 I had only managed the occasional Birmingham gig, but with the aid of the Internet- this website mainly- and a better job and a good hearted husband, I have been able to follow a dream and follow my favourite band a bit more! I've had an incredible time, made friends along the way! EVEN MET BAND MEMBERS WHICH I THOUGHT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN! I'm so grateful and happy and even more in love with UB40 ! It's been blooming reggaelistically fantastic and I hope will never end, tho after December I' ll have no tickets left!! I won't know what to do with myself! LOL.
BIG LOVE XX
Old 18th October 2015, 07:19 PM
Über UBLoonie

Ha ha Lynne ...tgen you must buy more tickets ...and board a plane x x
Old 19th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephertiti View Post
Ha ha Lynne ...tgen you must buy more tickets ...and board a plane x x
Careful Lyn, this is what we said to Neph once, and now see where that's got her? Turned her into almost as good an enabler as me
Old 19th October 2015, 10:42 PM
UB40 Fan

Ha ha I need a pay rise or a lotto win, so I can go to New Zealand and Austalian gigs ! Better still I could join the crew, I'm sure they could find me something to do, as long as it meant I'd be around to see each gig ! Xx