Old 29th March 2015, 12:38 AM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
When we have tried to get visas for astro [before he ripped us off], We would have to wait until almost travel time to find out if he would be granted a visa. It usually turned out that his visa was REFUSED. So I would guess that they haven't been granted a visa for him yet. So I think these dates might be cancelled, or at least they might go ahead without astro.

and of course there's always the possibility that it'll be like Ali's first tour in 2008...all these dates get scheduled but the lack of public interest / ticket sales cancels all the plans.

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow, 'God and The Astronomers'
Old 1st April 2015, 08:19 PM
UB40 Fan

Something tells me the other 3 are very confident about their case. Their website is been updated and they again been called UB40!!!
Old 1st April 2015, 09:39 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rock View Post
Something tells me the other 3 are very confident about their case. Their website is been updated and they again been called UB40!!!
Confident or just plain dumb?

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow, 'God and The Astronomers'
Old 2nd April 2015, 03:38 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
They're either confident or being advised to be confident, who knows. That website didn't come cheap either, and they're about to release a live album just a few months after the studio CD.

How's he affording all of this?
Old 5th April 2015, 11:05 AM
UBloonie

because they're doing well, no one can deny that. sucessfull touring, all over the tv (gmtv, jools holland, national lotery, bbc breakfast etc) and radio, usa tour...
Old 5th April 2015, 08:55 PM
UB40 Fan

Yeah by using another band's name!!!!
Old 5th April 2015, 10:32 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by npg View Post
because they're doing well, no one can deny that. sucessfull touring, all over the tv (gmtv, jools holland, national lotery, bbc breakfast etc) and radio, usa tour...
here you go again NPG you fking idiot why dont you fk off to your Gods site you prick. Now i dont know whether you are a bird or a dude but either way you sound very much like one of the old desperate birds so do us all a favour aye. This is a ub40 site you div
Old 5th April 2015, 11:54 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
Yeah by using another band's name!!!!
this!
Old 6th April 2015, 12:31 AM
UBloonie

yes Rog and Rock exactly by using ub40 name
Old 6th April 2015, 12:33 AM
UB40 Fan

They are not toning their message down at all if anything the are getting worse. I get so annoyed they are blatantly pushing they are UB40 even printing t shirts with it on. Why are they still allowed to do this. They're all over the media. We get no answers and its making a mockery of the band I love. Will it go on indefinitely it's becoming a joke and they are rubbing our noses in it