Closed Thread

Old 10th March 2014, 08:39 PM
Über UBLoonie

really 4ked off with this just because I hinted at old fanfest to come back sting 4k off and your pissed up posts gonna delete this cos pissed off at stating fanfest was crap enjoy next fest ... will be a hoot... really ...
Old 10th March 2014, 09:12 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

pissed up posts? am stone cold sober. you're pissed off cos i have exposed you for what you are.
Old 10th March 2014, 09:41 PM
UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to big Mick 68

If I go to this years fanfest can I book a ringside seat?
Old 10th March 2014, 10:18 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Helena

theres only one way to settle this…….
Old 10th March 2014, 10:52 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena View Post
theres only one way to settle this…….
handbags at dawn!!!!!!
Old 10th March 2014, 11:17 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego View Post
handbags at dawn!!!!!!
Clearly you don't have Harry Hill over there?
Old 11th March 2014, 08:56 AM
UBloonie

this whole thing regarding ali,astro whoever else they got in the great dep band why the f-ck would earl want to go and be made to look stupid with that shower of sh1t. the 5 remaining members are the hardcore of ub40. ali made his own album years ago so he always thought he was bigger than the band. Astro well not quite sure what he brought to the band me personally hated ritk and wear u to the ball. yes granted madam madusa was great but in truth anyone could talk lyrics through a song, so why would Earl go and join to money grabbing backstabbing wankers. please. if you want to go and see them fine but really us UB 40 fans dont give a sh1t about them
Old 11th March 2014, 01:22 PM
UB40 Band Member

Dunno what you've been reading OL, but it's obviously p1ssed you off.

I can understand why some (who don't really know any better) would be clamouring for earl to join (whatever they are called today). Aldi is desperate for a credible band member to join him. He knows the hard core of creativity is still with ub40, astro never contributed musically and didn't write much after RITK. We are toying with the idea of posting some of the contributions astro has made to some of the bands more recent output, then it will obvious to everyone why he has a lower profile as time went on. And we aren't just talking GOTS. His rapping was so bad even the studio magic trickles couldn't save any of it. Aldi needs more than just a tambourine player with a suspect sense of rhythm to give his tawdry tribute band some credibility.

Maybe you should take a bet.

Tell them to put there money on it. Bet them that earl will still be with UB40 in 12 months time and put 100 quid on it.

Have a little side bet that Aldi mickey and astro will have split in 12 months. I reckon you've got a good chance of winning that one too.
Old 11th March 2014, 02:01 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
Dunno what you've been reading OL, but it's obviously p1ssed you off.

I can understand why some (who don't really know any better) would be clamouring for earl to join (whatever they are called today). Aldi is desperate for a credible band member to join him. He knows the hard core of creativity is still with ub40, astro never contributed musically and didn't write much after RITK. We are toying with the idea of posting some of the contributions astro has made to some of the bands more recent output, then it will obvious to everyone why he has a lower profile as time went on. And we aren't just talking GOTS. His rapping was so bad even the studio magic trickles couldn't save any of it. Aldi needs more than just a tambourine player with a suspect sense of rhythm to give his tawdry tribute band some credibility.

Maybe you should take a bet.

Tell them to put there money on it. Bet them that earl will still be with UB40 in 12 months time and put 100 quid on it.

Have a little side bet that Aldi mickey and astro will have split in 12 months. I reckon you've got a good chance of winning that one too.
yes sorry Jimbob its the Ali and Astro loyalty society that pisses me off ya know the ones that were ub40 fans who now lick his backside at every move. messsging bandmembers to go and join the tribute. ya see the divide which ali wanted is far bigger than we could imagine, most of the names you see posting on his old site stopped posting here btw there really was not that many, but come the ub fanfest oh yeh they be there pissing it up.oh and i dont bet but if i did then my hard earned dosh would never go on that dumb ass
Old 11th March 2014, 03:59 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by old loonie View Post
yes sorry Jimbob its the Ali and Astro loyalty society that pisses me off ya know the ones that were ub40 fans who now lick his backside at every move. messsging bandmembers to go and join the tribute. ya see the divide which ali wanted is far bigger than we could imagine, most of the names you see posting on his old site stopped posting here btw there really was not that many, but come the ub fanfest oh yeh they be there pissing it up.oh and i dont bet but if i did then my hard earned dosh would never go on that dumb ass
i'm not an ali arselicker just as i've never been a ub40 arselicker. of course i'll be at the fest. i can celebrate with likeminded peeps who think that the old ub40 were the dogs bollocks (when they were all together i mean) the dancefloor fills up when they play love is all is alright, present arms etc... them were the days. and what's so wrong with that? most people i speak to love the good ol days and some even like the 'new' but not everyone does. however, this argument started out with Caja putting up a post telling everyone that the new fanfest committee were crap and i pointed out he was a bully as i have seen over the years. all caja did was attempt to remove the spotlight from his own questionable behaviour by slagging me off and bringing up totally irrelevant shit cos he cannot defend himsen.