Old 7th May 2005, 12:23 AM
UBloonie

Default *#'$£& Sick

Sorry for the title start, NO I AM NOT.

I am Glad this is the last time i ever have to book tickets with SECC.

For a company to tell you that the allocations are gone and or the seats are sold. at 09:00.45 on the day of the sale.

and all of a sudden they start offering the tickets for sale AFTER THE BOX OFFICE IS CLOSED, this stinks like s H I T.

Soul and JAy were up tonn1ght and a wonderful time was had, good company and a fun time. Better than continuing the Sit on the web site search for tickets, after they left i had a look at the web site, the tickets that were all sold or not available were, so i guess that the front row tickets have been handed to ticket touts and ebay rippers.

Three ****ing days and a Big Phone bill and a waste of my life for tickets that i was told were already sold, to go on sale.

You can stick UB40 Gigs in Glasgow up any spare spot you have, cause somer ******* ****ed up royally.

I am Ashamed to be associated with this SCOTTISH GIG.

Money Grabbing low down filthy lying scum, and i am trying ot be polite.

Anybody that thought they were to late and got the cream GOOD EFFORT, the rest that ended up buying Shite for cream i am sorry....

JIm

[ 07 May 2005: Message edited by: allisman ]</p>
Old 7th May 2005, 12:28 AM
UBloonie

Default Re: *#'$£& Sick

ugh your not happy then?

lol

Pris. [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

The UB40 Archives Online
http://ub40-archives.50webs.com
------------------------
Never raise your hand in anger, it leaves your groin unprotected!
Old 7th May 2005, 12:32 AM
Super ‹ber UBloonie

Send a message via AIM to NEPCHOON ROSE Send a message via MSN to NEPCHOON ROSE

well i thought i try the nec and get live sights again aftermy mood of this morning improved (not by much) still giving me aggro still cannot do two nighter...so i have stop trying
I want those who get to know me
To become admirers or my enemies....
Old 7th May 2005, 12:40 AM
UBloonie

OK Folks i admit i am F u c k i n g Livid.

If this had been normal first come first served than maybee i would still be in thsame position

Point being it was not.. And on 30+ telephone calls i am told they are sold or they arfe allocated outwith the SECC, blatant lies to enable the B A S T A R D S to sell shite to people under the guise of Cream thast is in the eyes of the LAW FRAUD BY MISREPRESENTATION.

You as the Punter paid good money for bad, and got ripped off.

This is not now nor ever has been about the actual tickets, or "POLE POSiTION", this is the fact that the FANS are being abused and the law is being broken.

I am going to get well and truly plastered now, because i am plain SICK.
Old 7th May 2005, 12:50 AM

I had a look on the nec site y'day to see what peeps where on about and im afraid to say its true ... i took a screen shot of the mesg i recived 3 TIMES when i tried to go through buying a ticket ( to test it ).

HERE IT IS. NEC ERROR

After the 4th time i gave up.

So had sting not gotten me a ticket ... well, clearly id still not be going.
Old 7th May 2005, 01:23 AM
Super ‹ber UBloonie

Send a message via AIM to NEPCHOON ROSE Send a message via MSN to NEPCHOON ROSE

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by *elaine*:
I had a look on the nec site y'day to see what peeps where on about and im afraid to say its true ... i took a screen shot of the mesg i recived 3 TIMES when i tried to go through buying a ticket ( to test it ).

HERE IT IS. NEC ERROR

After the 4th time i gave up.

So had sting not gotten me a ticket ... well, clearly id still not be going.
<hr></blockquote>

well i have been trying since thursday no joy on with the phones or online...sent an e-mail to nec to complain...wondering if they will answer me back
I want those who get to know me
To become admirers or my enemies....
Old 7th May 2005, 01:28 AM
‹ber UBLoonie

Send a message via Yahoo to Mick_f

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

well i have been trying since thursday no joy on with the phones or online...sent an e-mail to nec to complain...wondering if they will answer me back
<hr></blockquote>
Sorry to say but they prob wont reply and if do it will be some total bullshit i know this isnt Brians or any of deps fault etc but i think all those that have had problems getting tickets info whatever need to make it know to dep etc so maybe they can talk to promoters etc to stop this Happening again
Old 7th May 2005, 01:38 AM

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NEPTUNE ROSE:

<hr></blockquote>

Hmmm doubtful hun, gotta say. BUT they might.
Dont know what use it will do you even if they do though.

At the end of the day, had people not been looking out 4 one another ( and getting them tickets ) etc ... i can see a LOT of peeps being realy down over this.

Such a pity that such a TOP event can turn sour 4 so many.

SUCH IS LIFE I SUPPOSE.

Im well chuffed ... but then thats cus i thought i wouldnt be going at all. So for me anything was better than nowt.

I hope it all has a happy out come for you in the end ann marie ... one way, or another. [img]graemlins/friends.gif[/img]

OFF TO MY BED .......... catch you soon, take care x
Old 7th May 2005, 09:50 AM

hi neptune
i hope you get your ticket for nec
and i manage to get my tickets last night for nec dec 20th and my nephew and his girlfriend
are coming with me and it be my first time seeing them and my nephew help me getting tickets online as i never done this before

good luck neptune i hope you get your ticket so you can go and i be thinking of you this weekend
take care
from gaynor
Old 7th May 2005, 01:42 PM

hi jim and alison
i hope you both get your tickets
and it must so annoying for you trying to get tickets
and my nephew help me get my tickets for nec and it be my first time going to see them and i really hope you both get tickets to ub40
as for tickets trout they put on ebay for stupid price and it more i have paid for my tickets at nec and mine cost 108.75 for 3 tickets was cheaper then it was on ebay.
and my nephew and his girlfriend coming with me because they know i loves ub40 and i am looking forward to it .

take care jim and i hope you be able to get tickets to take alison to the gig and good luck
and i been having ill health for two years now as i been having stomach pain for two years and my doctor not sure what it is and i had loads of tests and i on 2 diffrent type of painkillers for the pain and also sleeping tablet to take at night to help me sleep at night because of pain and i waiting to see someone at the hospital about this stomach problem and also i got a lower back problem which i get pain every now and again and i have to live with it and i be glad when it sorted and
i hope you get yourself better with your ops coming up soon
take care jim

from gaynor