Old 26th May 2018, 03:00 PM
UB40 Fan

Default Latest news!

Awww this latest news has just perked me up no end and made me feel so excited!
Was wondering if the delay of the new album until September, made by the record label, would mean that we'd have to wait til then to hear any of it live. So to read that we'll
Get to hear some at Royal Albert Hall onwards is brilliant. Already so looking forward to this gig. Travelling down by train with fellow Ubloonie, Val, and meeting loads of others when we get there. Its gonna be amazing!
Enjoying the photo's on FB and Instragram. The tour info is brilliant. Very much hoping to go to at least half a dozen if i can get the time off work and money together.
Hearing all the album news and Matts video clips on Pledge and the film of the Indian tour. You've been spoiling us! Exciting times for very excited UB40 fans ! Thank you guys !!!
BIG LOVE ALWAYS XX
Old 29th May 2018, 02:03 PM
UB40 Fan

I had a feeling that they would be playing tracks from the new album at the RAH because of the special guests that they say will be there and straight away I thought to myself that they have got to be from the collaborations album but apparently they have got some toasters on the new normal album too . I just can't wait for the album and hopefully they will make a DVD/ Blue ray of the RAH show too .
Old 30th May 2018, 12:15 PM
UB40 Fan

You are all so lucky to be hearing the new songs live at RAH I wish we could be there. But I'm going to Birmingham in December so will hear them singing them live then. So excited I can't wait