Old 13th March 2015, 08:09 PM
UBloonie

Guilty as charged, m'lud. FB has taken over the world! However, it would be a shame to lose this place. I have a sneaky peek now n then too, if not just to check on tour dates.

I am slacking too on the gig front. So far only 2 UK dates definitely booked. Have to squeeze them in around my Silver Wedding anniversary, which is slap bang in the middle of May. Looks like UB40 will have to take a back seat for once... Jeez, not easy, lol!
Old 14th March 2015, 11:27 AM
UBloonie

On a mobile phone, this site is not good but since a few months I have an Ipad and I find myself a lot more on this website. Still is the old bb that I love.
Old 14th March 2015, 12:31 PM
Super Über UBloonie

We were/are lucky to have had the official BB built up around something we all have in common. UB40....this will always be in my bookmarks, as is the Jams island which was around before even. FB can stay where it is. Something I will never use to replace this BB.

oLdbOi
Old 15th March 2015, 10:31 AM
UBloonie

Yep we need to entice Jimmy back as he is taking over FB lol
Old 16th March 2015, 06:43 AM
UB40 Fan

I love this BB. Am guilty of popping in to have a quick look without logging in. Will make more effort in future as don't want to loose it.
The main reason I like Fb is the photos and videos and love it when band members acknowledged/like your posts and even reply.so if we could have more of that here it would help im sure.
I struggle cos I only have my mobile, no laptop. It's not so easy on a phone. If it's not too busy at work I check in at lunchtime. Was trying to add a photo or two to my signature but can't seem to get it to work.
Have a great day everyone! Big love xx
Old 16th March 2015, 10:15 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnie4ub40 View Post
I love this BB. Am guilty of popping in to have a quick look without logging in. Will make more effort in future as don't want to loose it.
The main reason I like Fb is the photos and videos and love it when band members acknowledged/like your posts and even reply.so if we could have more of that here it would help im sure.
I struggle cos I only have my mobile, no laptop. It's not so easy on a phone. If it's not too busy at work I check in at lunchtime. Was trying to add a photo or two to my signature but can't seem to get it to work.
Have a great day everyone! Big love xx

Yeah and I blame the drummer for selling his soul to the US global Corporate world of FB..............................
Old 20th March 2015, 05:52 PM
UB40 Fan

I am waiting until anti-social media becomes compulsory! Have lost touch with a couple of friends who prefer sitting at home looking at screens. This board has been great in making me feel part of things and IT IS ONLY 6 WEEKS ON SUNDAY UNTIL NEWCASTLE woo hoo