Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 29th August 2014, 12:54 PM
UB40 Fan

Send a message via AIM to oneillk Send a message via MSN to oneillk

MATT, I bet you I would say it to your face, believe me I would! Weasel
Old 29th August 2014, 12:57 PM
UBloonie

What's your real name then? If I'm the weasel and you're the upstanding citizen trying to OUT me, then tell me your name. You know mine. I've never hid my name and I've never hid any of my beliefs. So what's your name? Step out from behind the curtain. If you're man or woman enough to call me out, then let us know who you are.

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow, 'God and The Astronomers'
Old 29th August 2014, 01:30 PM
UB40 Fan

Kieran O'Neill. So you've got it, now what?
Old 29th August 2014, 01:42 PM
UBloonie

Look, jackass. I have bigger fish to fry than you. You're a small fish in a small pond and I certainly do not answer to you. So just fly away, you pesky little gnat. Everyone here knows me. I've never minced words with anyone. Just ask Jimmy. He and I argue a good bit about politics and religion and I've never withheld any of my feelings toward anyone on this board or on Facebook. I'm a man of my word and always have been. If you don't like me, then go bother someone else, jerk.

“For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance, he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.” - Robert Jastrow, 'God and The Astronomers'
Old 29th August 2014, 01:52 PM
UB40 Fan

So why ask my name then? Jackass? Gnat? What a complete idiot
Old 29th August 2014, 01:53 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneillk View Post
Kieran O'Neill. So you've got it, now what?
I've heard challenges like that before.Not since I was in infants school though.
Old 29th August 2014, 01:57 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
So why ask my name then? Jackass? Gnat? What a complete idiot
You're the one spending countless hours on the website of a band that you don't even like. So who's the idiot? As I said, nothing you can say will bother me. My life was fine 32 years before I met you, and it'll be fine long after you're gone. I owe no explanations to you, a total stranger, whose name I've never heard and don't care to hear again (you most likely made that name up anyway). So off with ya... When I need your opinion about my life, I'll ask for it!

Old 29th August 2014, 01:58 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
Idiot? Because I don't go round kissing band members asses, who are obsessed with Ali!

What it amounts to is sad old men who are trying but failing to recreate what they had with Ali.

Then we have the two faced so called fans who toe the party line on here then go and watch him. You then have G Morgan who helps set up a page on face book, that brings both sets of fans together, then he starts saying he likes Ali music. He then gets exposed by the other moderators for being two faced then gets kicked out.

The reality is you can't cope without Ali being in your lives.
haha, you're that O'Neil chap really? Oh my.. you talk about people here kissing member's asses while your head is stuck so far up Ali's ass that your oxygen seems to have run out.

AS for me being two-faced, I'm not sure how you get to that opinion. I went to that gig 'cause my friend's band opened and they gave me tickets. I was quite open about going, even on the forum here, so how you interprate that as being two-faced is beyond me...

I don't know why you don't just go off and support Aldi like a normal fan, why do you have to keep on being here amongst people you don't like? Is it that you have an obsession to see what we're saying so that you can cut 'n paste to your Chatzone friends? I used to do things like that when I was 12. You're a grown man ffs, grow up.

And as for you final statement, keep convincing yourself that's the case, it seems to be the fuel that drives you lot.
Old 29th August 2014, 02:06 PM
UB40 Fan

Quote:
The reality is you can't cope without Ali being in your lives.
Eek, help me someone, I can't cope! I might have to play Great British Songs to get me through the weekend...

Seriously though, this is quite possibly the saddest thing I've read from a grown man...
Old 29th August 2014, 02:31 PM
UB40 Fan

It was him who asked me my name, and said I didn't have the bottle to say things to his ugly mug. So how do interprete I was was challenging him?

Thick as shit!
Closed Thread