Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > General Anarchy

Old 18th February 2002, 03:53 PM
UBloonie

Default Re: I don't like blacks but Astro is ok....

O by they way why i take it personly is bacease what you wher saying, they also look at Henny and at my little boy when he grows up and that is what i ment with when they say they can not meet my daughter.

Tatjana

[ 18 February 2002: Message edited by: just another girl ]</p>
Old 18th February 2002, 05:14 PM
UBloonie

Send a message via AIM to kenji-ko

hello da Lisa...

listen....you say that you judje people on honesty....hard working...and so on....

in fact we should not judge people...in my opinion...you can disagree of course...

i do not think it is fair enough to generalise...
to make statements form your own experiences...
my father came from another country to france he worked hard pay the taxes, do not take advantage of the system...though he cannot vote and if people like you dear Pim take the power in france he will be sent back...

My ex-boyfriend cheated at me...he is Italian...i do not write such stupid statement saying that all italian boys are like that...because of their culture and identity have to cheat at their girlfriend or wives...

you mixed up everything in my opinion....

and the first message i wrote( see above) was about the fact that the real racism is a matter of money....

cos you do not mind rich people( whatever the color)come in holland....

it seems to me that you are afraid of poverty....which is legitime....but the cultural stuffs you talked about....white cheat less than black are really offensive....you are simply writing the supremacy of white people in term of honesty and education and that's not fair...

I am happy that you wrote this message...cos everyone yes is free to express...

i explained my point of you....hope you understand...as i really understand Tatiana and Henny point of view....

i remember once you wrote to me....

soon we are gonna be a big family

concerning europe as you did not agree about my version of italian goverment politics....

all the world is my family...not only the Rich Men's Club aka UE

and yes...the Italian Governement is fascist with nazi minister....yes that's what i think..because i am communist.....but who cares....

take da lisa....kk
http://www.loscafres.com.ar/
Old 19th February 2002, 08:26 AM
UBloonie

Send a message via ICQ to da lisa

Tatjana, thanks for your message, I do understand what you mean, but why should it be our responsibility to help people to learn the language? Let's say that I move to Turkey (lovely weather over there anyway! ) do you think that there will be any Turkish people willing to teach me Turkish? I don't think so! And will I be able to live only by speaking Dutch? Don't count on it! What I mean with this is that you've got a lot of groups of Turkish, Marrocan, Dutch Antilles, Surinams, Indonesian and so on, living in Holland who after all those years still only know how to order a bread at the backery. And you know why? Not because they don't get a chance to learn Dutch, because as you might not know, if people from those countries come into Holland as refugees, they have to go to courses and learn Dutch. (Very contradictionairy: My boyfriend (English) is trying to learn Dutch, but he's got to pay the school about Euro 800,-- for only 36 hours of schooling, while they will get it for free!!!) It's because they don't want to learn it, because they don't need to! They keep in their own society (1ste Middellandstraat in Rotterdam, if you hear Dutch there you'll be surprised!) and don't mix with Dutch people, because they don't have to!

Believe me I can talk to you about this for hours, but I've got to work and make money to pay my tax...

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, thank God we're living in the EU (which is not a rich man's club at all, better do some homework on that KK, you'll see what I mean when you'll study the Economic page from your newspaper for more than 6 years by now, you'll see the change!), where you can have your own opinion.

Tatjana: I've got nothing against you, and I can't wait till my daughter is dating your son and my son is dating your daughter! Just have to start making them... Simon, come on!

Politics are a good way to waste time, don't you think so???

Love,

Lisa
Old 19th February 2002, 08:33 AM
UBloonie

Send a message via ICQ to da lisa

p.s. Probably most of you people have got an absolute wrong image of me right now, but I don't really care... It's my mate's opinions that care for me, I face them every day and they know and love me for what & how I am...

As said before, I've got no problems with other "races" (p.s. wrong term there, aren't we one race called homo sapiens a.k.a. humans???) as long as they adjust to the country they are living in! And in a way it's our own fault: if our forefathers had worked on the fields we didn't have to ask the other countries to provide us with workermen! And if we didn't sail out to find new land, we wouldn't have had so many people from the Dutch Antilles, Indonesia, Surinam in Holland... But that of course is all a load of bullocks!

Ciao, bonjour, doei, bye, sayanora, grüssgot, tag etc...

Lisa
Old 19th February 2002, 08:50 AM
UBloonie

Hi Lies,
Don't get me wrong but I think its the way you typed your earlier message that made the things you said seem a bit racist,its lost in the translation dutch/english......having met you and heard your views I can vouch that you are not prejudiced,you are a good,kind person that's why I have to stand up and defend you here..so don't be offended.
Chaz xxx
Old 19th February 2002, 09:44 AM
UBloonie

Hi Lisa....just to point out a few bits n bobs....i have never been out side of uk so my knowledge of the outsidew world is a big fat zero!....so i will not even make an attempt to comment on what other countries do or do not do.....but i know about england and scotland and so i can comment, i have lived in various places in scotland where i saw little or no black or asian people at all , other than in corner shops or maybe a chinese take away....so i can not for the life of me understand why anyone from in scotland could even begin to be racist because they have had no real dealings with other race groups...good or bad!...other than in glasgow as i know in the major cities their is a higher population of non- whites....
In England, it is very varied....But as I have previously stated there are many areas in England, especially Birmingham, Bradford, Leister, Leeds...parts of london that have a far higher population of asians than whites or blacks or any other race group....most brummie asians seem very affluent, where by their white or black counterparts are relitaVLEY POOR,( IN THE AREAS I HAVE BEEN ...I CAN ONLY SAY ON WHAT I KNOW)....that said they seem to work hard for their money and that is why they are so well off!...I know Britain is seen as a "soft touch" TO imigrants...(i dont like that word) but what else can i say? without tripping over myself to be politically correct?!....WE IN BRUM NOW ALSO HAVE A VERY HIGH POPULOUS OF ROMANIANS, BOSNIANS ETC...they are mostly bus drivers for the private companies and can only speak very limited english...but as long as they get the job done and then surely thats all that counts!....
Lisa, your lifestyle is obviosly quite different to mine, so i will never try to judge you...all i will say is this, imguessing that we have a much, much higher population of non-whites, non-english speaking imagrants, than you do in holland and to be perfectly honest, their are times when dennis couldnt find work that i would be annoyed, but then i realised....dennis cant drive a bus, he doesnt want to work in a shop or a chip shop and as that is the only job most of these non-english speaking peeps are offered anyway....they are not stealing his job...because it was not a job he wanted! what im clumsily trying to say is....maybe your fear of what life would be like with the forseen influx of non-dutch peeps would not be no way near as frightening in reality as the media /politicians would have you belive!If you want to talk about people scrounging from the state, you would be hard pushed to find a country where this is more previlant than England....but for every scrounging no gooder that finds their way....legaly or otherwise into this great country of ours...there is prob 10 decent hard working, honest people who just want a better chance in life and Britain, by and large gives them that chance!

Take Care!....as as the americans say "have a nice day!"...

[img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncegrey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncegrey.gif[/img]
Old 19th February 2002, 10:03 AM
UBloonie

Hi Da Lisa here i am again.
i do have nothing against you, but they way your are thinking and i don't meen that you don't have a right to speak your mind, but i only try to change it, and let me explain to you why.
Why do you think that all turkish and antilianen live together not becease they wantet to but becease we put them ther becease we don't want a antiliaan ore turkish family ore what ever nex to us when ther are vluchtelingen we don't want them nex door we want to put them so far away as possible, and why i think we are responsible is becease we don't give a dam about does people, becease we have to pay tax for them and we work very hard for that money, well let me tell you this i work to for my money and i don't blame does people i blame the government, and why i blame government is becease when ther whas a war and Holland whas in a bad state and we needed ther help we noked one ther doors and we ask them to help us and now when everthing is oke and we don't need them any more we gon to bleem it on the people who are living here and they want to have there family here to, do you really think that Pim Fortuin give a shit what you are thinking afcorse he is saying the things you want to hear but don't you think he is the same as Jan Maat,he will not stop when he is getting enough votes and he will blame everthing one they turkish and antilianen enz that our country is the way it is.
Wrong we made it this way and nobody else we accept all they people to come and live here and now we are tired of them becease they do not ase we say and we pay tax for them but we don't want to pay tax for them only when we get something in return.
I really know what you meen but it is not right, they are not a toy you can play with and when you get tired of them you can throw it away we are talking about people like you and me.
I really don't want anything in return what i want is that i can look in they mirrow and say maby i can try to make this world a better place but i can not do it on my one becease when ther are people who still thinks the world is living on money and not love it makes me bitter, lett me tell you when you don't have any more money wher you gonna live on then?
i don't say we don't need the money becease we have to support our family but i can say i know there whas a time for me and Henny that ther whas not any money how do you think we made it, we hade love and not the only love for each other but the love from those who helpt us and we give nothing in retrun but our love so yes i beleave this world is running one money but when there is no love for one and a nother you can not surfive.
And i will try again and again to make people see that we need each other and not only when it is a difficult time.
My english is not that good when i come at first in here, but Merlin And Swanie helpt me with some of the wordts and look at me now not that if its perfect but i can explain my self in a better way, they never ask something in return.
You say when you living in Turkije that you have to ajudge afcorse, but let me ask you why it is possible why they can do that to make us adjudge and when they are living here they do not, we let it happend and nobody els and now we did that we don't want them any more, so don't bleem them but our self, it is to easy to point your vinger and say your to blame, NO WAY POINT YOUR VINGER TO YOUR SELF AND SAY I'M TO BLAME.
pfff like you say i can go on and on but i really do hope you think about this on.
You can not turn back time make the best what is left of it.

xxxxxxTatjana

[ 19 February 2002: Message edited by: just another girl ]</p>
Old 19th February 2002, 10:11 AM
UBloonie

Tatjana....u have a kind and peacefull nature , i can sence that and u must be a wonderful mother and a good friend...take care chick!

big love....x elaine x

[img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncegrey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncegrey.gif[/img]
Old 19th February 2002, 10:22 AM
UBloonie

O, wow that is very sweet of you
o hahaha i read your post just now speaking about me?

Tatjana

[ 19 February 2002: Message edited by: just another girl ]</p>
Old 19th February 2002, 10:33 AM
UBloonie

No probs tatjana...but be assured I DONT GIVE OUT TOO MANY COMPLIMENTS!...u should be honoured....lol