Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > General Anarchy

Old 17th February 2002, 09:49 PM
UBloonie

Default Re: I don't like blacks but Astro is ok....

Racism....that word again!!!!....Henny as a fellow blackman, i understand where your coming from....but as chaz says it`s a fact of life.
Stranger in your town that`s how it was in the beginning...do i accept him/her do i loathe them ?? For me it is fear of the unknown,and untill you`ve tasted the coffee how else are you going to sample the taste?
We all have our prejudices, whether it be music, sport,even personalities!!! so how can we worry about someone who hates someone because of their colour ???
UB40 is unity,and shows what can be beautiful when different creeds come together,so my take is, if you don`t like me cos i`m a different colour than you...NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!

BIG LOVE

[img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]
Old 17th February 2002, 10:04 PM
UBloonie

lol @ moz...oh ok u a villan then...no probs! hee-hee, u happy with yer new manager?..2 and half year contract ay?hmmm...

[img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncegrey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncegrey.gif[/img]
Old 17th February 2002, 10:11 PM
UBloonie

in about 20 years we have a new rage
every culture wil be mix up
and there will be peace all over the world
woundt that be nice
Old 17th February 2002, 10:24 PM
UBloonie

Well said Trev,some may not believe me when I say I dont notice the colour of a person's skin but its true....I judge on personality...hey,if you could see me and swanie's daughter Ashley ( you would know what I mean...I never see her as dark,only as the beautiful daughter I never had,she is my life...my love,no amount of racism or prejudice could tear us apart,I would defend her against racism with my life....no more to say.

Chaz
Old 17th February 2002, 10:30 PM
UBloonie

peace merlin
nice words you have spoken there
you daughter must be proud to have a daddy like you
Old 17th February 2002, 10:36 PM
UBloonie

True words spoken Crucial... [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncered.gif[/img]
Old 17th February 2002, 10:49 PM
UB40 Fan

Dub if you're ever made the victim of someone elses ignorance, bitterness and insecurities, just stop and think it could be worse... you could be one of them
Old 18th February 2002, 09:20 AM
UBloonie

O, MY GOD I MARRIED A BLACK MAN WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOUR WHER BLACK, MY MOTHER IS GONNA KILL ME WHEN SHE HEAR ABOUT THIS, AND I HAVE ONE BLACK CHILD TO O NO.

rasicme is very stupid.
And if you think ther is no more rasicme well than i can tell you only this ther is and ther is a lot.
When me and Henny are in a store they don't speak to him but to me, ore my little girl she is white and they think she is from some one else, but they don't ask me, and when they do they don't beleave me.
I'm so very proud of my family, and realy i don't care what they say but when they go to my little girl and asking her about how it is possble that she is white and her brother is black then it makes me very angry, she does not untherstand, to her it is very normal.
So now i tried to explain to her that her father is half white and half black.
So i say to her when they ask you again about it you tell them that we just magic to turn you white and your brother black.
So now they teacher whas comming to me and ask me that my little girl has a lot of fantasy becease my little girl whas saying that her father and mother are wizards, becease whe could have baby's in green, blue, purple.
So i explain it to the teacher.
She whas laughing about it and untherstand it.
So it was not a very good idee from me to say this to her.
Now she is getting older and when they ask her now she sad go and ask my mother i alraedy know why i'm white and my brother is black.
But they never come!!!!!!!!
When i'm at school i always stand alone waiting for my children, the people do not want to talk to me, i have only one good friend and thats enough for me.
So don't tell me that ther is no more rasicme, but i'm above that and i'm proud that i can life with people i love and not with people i do not like but becease the are white.
take care....for one and another.

Tatjana
Old 18th February 2002, 09:36 AM
UBloonie

Send a message via AIM to larissa

Tatjana, my heart goes out to you it really does, i have never understood racisum, one of my best friends is half caste, and she is a lovely person, and the same can be said about most black ppl, yes i'v known a few nasty black ppl, but i'v known more nasty white ppl too!!!..there is.or shouldnt be anything in a colour, as long as you are a good person ppl should accept you for who you are, if they cant then there not worth having as friends! you carry on been proud of your mixed race family, because thats very precious, and is no one elses business.
love to you all.
lara xxxxxxxx
Old 18th February 2002, 09:37 AM
Ubique Über UBloonie