Closed Thread

Old 27th February 2014, 09:48 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja View Post
sting aspergers? come on get a grip so how many people have you insulted and fell over pissed? at fests? btw why you on here ? you were aldis big fan and Astros and even messaged earl on facebook to join aldi...honestly you cant have a view on here and all this stating facts soul doesn't wash read my post ... remember sting you called me a bully over a certain person on here when she claimed I was sent her a message but in fact she sent me it I still have message I still have said message you want to see?... time to grow up ...
falling over pissed and insulting someone is different to being stone cold sober and not realising you're insulting someone with your comments. yes i still think you are a bully and it wasn't just ONE person i saw you bullying, it was three. i'm here cos i read the info now and again and saw the insulting post you put up about soul n jaye not being good enuff. i felt compelled to reply because they're great peeps doing a great job.
Old 27th February 2014, 09:49 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tik View Post
so in answer to my original question,is there going to be a fight in Glasgow with some men from China ?.......and is there going to be a blackman dancing as well ?

tik, it depends lad, Who's going to cock their leg over Hadrian's Wall first.

Duck.

Earl leaving ub40.......................Yikes.
Old 27th February 2014, 09:55 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB40 View Post
Anyone who thinks that could happen knows absolutely nothing about earl or ub40
Oh Em geeeeeeee....it just dawned on me. You go, you can be the token Honky!!! (Grabs old, battered suitcase, stuffs in 35 vests, one old cardie, a pair of old black boots with holy soles, slams it shut...thrusts it into JBs hands, firmly plants foot on his bum and gives a great shove))

Byeeeee......
Old 27th February 2014, 10:08 PM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego View Post
Oh Em geeeeeeee....it just dawned on me. You go, you can be the token Honky!!! (Grabs old, battered suitcase, stuffs in 35 vests, one old cardie, a pair of old black boots with holy soles, slams it shut...thrusts it into JBs hands, firmly plants foot on his bum and gives a great shove))

Byeeeee......

jimbO she called you a honky nevermind about the vests haha!! don't stand for that!!

Fi i do miss you my lil tatttooO xx lil schnot bubble here
Old 27th February 2014, 10:12 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Otang View Post
jimbO she called you a honky nevermind about the vests haha!! don't stand for that!!

Fi i do miss you my lil tatttooO xx lil schnot bubble here
I lurve you too, my favorite little schnot bubble
Old 27th February 2014, 10:41 PM
Super Über UBloonie

erm.......hello........
Old 27th February 2014, 10:43 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tik View Post
erm.......hello........
Whaaaaaaaaaat? Can you see we're busy here???
Old 9th March 2014, 04:48 PM
Über UBLoonie

being stone cold sober and insulting people is worse then being pissed doing right yes in your world maybe ... ive insulted 3 people on here as a bully ...really name them.. only stated fact.. ...ill send you certain persons message it sent me ...to put that shite to ground she claimed I had re registered as her and took the piss btw not me with a problem.. was it me pissed crying at rehaearsals cos you were not invited?... and kept away from you was embarrassed... ....sting stop tarring me that brush get your facts right...
Old 9th March 2014, 08:10 PM
UBloonie

One thing we'll say on FanFest is that through the magic of modern technology, we were able to hear FanFest 2013 by streaming it. We felt like we were there. It was apparent- all the hard work Soul & Jaye put into it. But more than that, it sounded like a mighty fine time for everyone in attendance. Lots of great talent on the stage including DJ SkaManAde & Antney Hassan. We would love to attend this years. We'll see how the winds of luck blow....
Peace,
Bagga.....
Old 9th March 2014, 08:27 PM
Ubique Über UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja View Post
being stone cold sober and insulting people is worse then being pissed doing right yes in your world maybe ... ive insulted 3 people on here as a bully ...really name them.. only stated fact.. ...ill send you certain persons message it sent me ...to put that shite to ground she claimed I had re registered as her and took the piss btw not me with a problem.. was it me pissed crying at rehaearsals cos you were not invited?... and kept away from you was embarrassed... ....sting stop tarring me that brush get your facts right...
haven't the foggiest idea why the rehearsal gig has been brought into this, dunt mek no odds whether i was pissed, crying or embarrassing...YOU are the ****er who bullies people and manages to offend all and sundry by your inane and thoughtless posts. i aint gonna name who you bullied; think back and it should all come back to you. i never mentioned YOUR name when i called you a bully but your guilty conscience must have pricked you else how did you know i was referring to you?