Old 16th October 2009, 11:36 AM
Super Über UBloonie

Default Chemtrails

I had never heard of these before until my brother told me about this. Pretty scary stuff, makes you wonder about virusses, climate changes and not to mention Swine Flu etc......hmm....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cOY4HINUv4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wynpGOWb80

www.myspace.com/cloggyreggae
Old 16th October 2009, 03:23 PM
UBloonie

Default Re: Chemtrails

Hi Moni....the first chemtrail presentation I didn't really like....wasn't well presented ....sorry, my honest opinion- although I can see what they are doing to the environment.

On the so-called swine flu, well it's a TOTAL HOAX. No-one needs to worry about it if they're looking after themselves but if someone wants to take it, good luck to 'em. Lots of people are getting scared about swine flu and champing at the bit for the vaccine. Fear prevents people from making their own informed decisions as opposed to reacting to circumstances. Their main aim is to have the fear removed, no questions asked.

Speaking of questions, here's a couple of 'em:

Do the people who believe that swine flu is real have any idea that the original reported outbreak in the USA back in 1976 was ALSO a hoax? (and a dangerous hoax, as this clip shows http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFcnneAqnTM )

Are they aware that the people who died back then died because they took the vaccine and NOT from the flu?

As per usual , they're just following media hearsay, their boss told them about it, it was in the papers, it was on the news, they saw a leaflet at the doctors etc....doing all of this because they assume they're being told the truth.

This is nothing but bulllshit being put out by big pharma companies and governmental agencies. Even most reporters on the subject haven't a clue and heard it from somewhere. They'd be better described as REPEATERS.

Here's a thread I posted back on the topic which gives further details (in case one or two peeps believe I'm making this stuff up). Of all the links in the thread, only the Ron Paul one doesn't work.

http://www.ub40.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=1375260
Old 16th October 2009, 06:13 PM
Super Über UBloonie

Well I didn't care too much about the presentation (lol!), I was just not aware of the fact that we're being sprayed on with chemicals. It doens't surprise me though. I have often wondered why children nowadays seems to have more allergies etc. Not saying it's because of the chemtrails but I do think it has something to do with it...

www.myspace.com/cloggyreggae
Old 16th October 2009, 08:32 PM
UBloonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBlong2me
Well I didn't care too much about the presentation (lol!), I was just not aware of the fact that we're being sprayed on with chemicals. It doens't surprise me though. I have often wondered why children nowadays seems to have more allergies etc. Not saying it's because of the chemtrails but I do think it has something to do with it...
Yes, I would definitely agree with you there, in thinking about those strange ailments. The UK government has a long history of covertly spraying toxins, calling them 'germ warfare tests'. The Ministry of Defence are now very matter of fact about this and the info is available for anyone to check out.

'Scientists' they call themselves.