Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 30th October 2016, 10:01 AM
UB40 Fan

Default Glorious Glous - Tremendous Tour - Love UB40!

Not showing off, just want to convey my joy and appreciation! Still on a high from UB40 Gloucester gig last night! Since April 2014 I've managed to get to hear UB40 live 18 times, and I've had the time of my life! Each time has been special and left me wanting to do it all over again! As if their brilliant music wasn't enough, I've met and made lots of friends with other UB40 fans and even been privileged enough to meet the band a few times too! I just can't put into words how happy its made me or what it means. Its been an absolutely amazing time! THANK YOU! When I bought Signing Off in 1980, I had no idea it was going to lead to all this! WOW!
For the first time in a while, I'm without a ticket and a gig to look forward to, and I don't know when I will get to see them next. 😢 So for now my fun has ended, but I hope those still to enjoy UB40's incredible sound have an amazing time too. Enjoy the music, sing and dance, and show them the love and support they deserve! Big love and thanks to the guys for not only sharing their talent and music with us, but their time and friendship too! I'm so glad I'm on this planet the same time as UB40! Fingers crossed for a Birmingham gig to maybe be squeezed in sometime soon? Looking forward to the new album, and being able to do it all over again! xx so excited about that! Long may we be blessed with UB40. Enjoy Holland! Safe travels! Hope you get a well deserved break first! Until next time, big love and big thanks xxxxx
Old 1st November 2016, 07:47 PM
UB40 Fan

could not have put it any better Lyn; we are so so spoiled to have then in our lives; downtime now to reflect and to save for next time!! x