Go Back   UB40 Forums > General Area > UB40 Discussion

Old 19th February 2008, 10:18 AM
UBloonie

Hi matey, you can try running it through your "Windows Movie Maker", then take stills from the video as it plays it will then ask you do you want to save in My Pictures just click yes for each still you choose....

So what you do is, plug your camera into your P.C via usb save footage to My Video, then use the Movie Maker program to gather stills from the video
Old 19th February 2008, 10:47 AM
Über UBLoonie

Quote:
Originally Posted by butler
Hi matey, you can try running it through your "Windows Movie Maker", then take stills from the video as it plays it will then ask you do you want to save in My Pictures just click yes for each still you choose....

So what you do is, plug your camera into your P.C via usb save footage to My Video, then use the Movie Maker program to gather stills from the video
exactly what I was going to suggest mate!! That's the easiest way to do I think too Paula!! if you really get stuck, send me a PM and i'll email you through a few instructions on it ot help you out...

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
«´¨`•° UB40 °•´¨`»
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*
Old 19th February 2008, 11:09 AM
UBloonie

Great minds think alike aye Carlene

Just looking at the Movie Maker I think you can just click on the File tab you'll see capture video there, that should automaticly extract what video you got, from your device, then click on the Tools tab you'll see Take Picture From Preview you can watch your footage in the little player and just click the Take Picture From Preview every time you see a good shot, anyway good luck maybe someone more savy might be able to give you some more tips...
Old 19th February 2008, 11:14 AM
UBloonie

Location: Born Cleethorpes,Lived Nr Grimsby,Adelaide, South Australia since 1979
Send a message via MSN to stubby

Quote:

Just looking at the Movie Maker I think you can just click on the File tab you'll see capture video there, that should automaticly extract what video you got, from your device, then click on the Tools tab you'll see Take Picture From Preview you can watch your footage in the little player and just click the Take Picture From Preview every time you see a good shot, anyway good luck maybe someone more savy might be able to give you some more tips...
Thanks guys, going to give it a try.

A labour of Love-by Stubby 2008
Old 19th February 2008, 11:32 AM
UBloonie

Location: Born Cleethorpes,Lived Nr Grimsby,Adelaide, South Australia since 1979
Send a message via MSN to stubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubby
Quote:

Thanks guys, going to give it a try.
It doesn't look like i've got wondows movie maker only the player????

A labour of Love-by Stubby 2008
Old 19th February 2008, 12:29 PM
UBloonie

Send a message via MSN to Emma B

type in google. download windows movie maker....there should be somwhere you can download it for free xx