UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   So bleedin proud to be a UB40 fan right now (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=594335)

Helena 6th November 2009 09:32 AM

So bleedin proud to be a UB40 fan right now

not that there have been moments when I haven't been.

Sorry for the mushy post - i don't usually go in for these, but just been listening to the Rainbow gig again as have been constantly since Tuesday and just can't get over how great they sound. The vibe alomgst them is just incredible and it's really reflecting in the performance. It's such a great time to be a UB40 fan right now, and it's definitely making up for all the shit we went through last year. :D

loekie 6th November 2009 09:34 AM

Feeling the same and had that feeling already since last year the Paradiso gig when I saw how happy they where. Roll on December :D

reallytruly 6th November 2009 09:39 AM

Re: So bleedin proud to be a UB40 fan right now

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helena
not that there have been moments when I haven't been.

Sorry for the mushy post - i don't usually go in for these, but just been listening to the Rainbow gig again as have been constantly since Tuesday and just can't get over how great they sound. The vibe alomgst them is just incredible and it's really reflecting in the performance. It's such a great time to be a UB40 fan right now, and it's definitely making up for all the shit we went through last year. :D

Soppy mare :roll:

(totally agree with you though :grin: )

puma 6th November 2009 09:59 AM

Totally agree, Helena.........
Out with the old in with the new :D

The guys sounded fantastic on Tuesday and looked as if they've been playing together for years. No doubt the Dec gigs will be wicked and I have no doubt that LOL4 will deliver and exceed.......

Ps. Nice to meet you and luci x
:bouncegrey: :bouncepurple: :bouncegrey: :bouncepurple:

~Shaz~ (aka DubGal) 6th November 2009 10:04 AM

yep...makes your heart swell with pride doesn't it? :love:

LyricOfficer 6th November 2009 10:05 AM

YES!!!!

Couldn't agree more Hels [[haven't found a smilie with a smile as big as the grin I have on my face!]]

Tik 6th November 2009 10:05 AM

so am i.........saying that i`m also quite proud of myself for succesfully bleeding my radiators :grin:

oLdbOi 6th November 2009 10:22 AM

proUB40d..indeed Helena....

bOi

......UB got the crucial music....

NEPCHOON ROSE 6th November 2009 10:29 AM

was just glad to be there to see one of the best shows ever and to witness duncan and tony do de superman ting and take off in leaps and bounds.it was flawless......it was a joy to behold 8)

jahmekya 6th November 2009 10:34 AM

I'm really proud to be a fan!!

.....Make nog fuss, just stick with us

I'm gonna stick with the band 4ever! XXX Cindy