UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   General Anarchy (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   gerdy (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=552598)

homegrown-trumpet 22nd June 2006 02:45 PM

canabis, weed, ash ash, ganja, dope, pot.... etc etc etc etc :laff: :laff: :lol:

loekie 22nd June 2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homegrown-trumpet
canabis, weed, ash ash, ganja, dope, pot.... etc etc etc etc :laff: :laff: :lol:

No Jen It isn't the meaning of the word in Dutch. :grin:

homegrown-trumpet 22nd June 2006 02:50 PM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: as always I was wrong :rolleyes: :haha:

loekie 22nd June 2006 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homegrown-trumpet
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: as always I was wrong :rolleyes: :haha:

You are, the answer is in the Janice topic something Butler wrote :grin:

San Diego 22nd June 2006 02:59 PM

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: Gerda....I think I figured it out :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: Rhymes with bike..... :laff: :laff: :laff:

loekie 22nd June 2006 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by San Diego
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: Gerda....I think I figured it out :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: Rhymes with bike..... :laff: :laff: :laff:

You are so clever :grin:


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 (Unregistered)