UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   bidding on 3 tickets for CDP on ebay (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=521740)

Julie Blue 22nd August 2005 11:37 AM

bidding on 3 tickets for CDP on ebay

Have to bid on 3 tickets for CDP this afternoon for my Sis and bestfriend. (thanxs to Wildy - have my ticket). Looks like there may be one extra = so if someone wants it, just pay a third of the price, let me know.

I'm bricking it already and 9 hours to go :roll:

Its 180 quid at the moment...................don't know how much to go up to??? Do I wait until the end????? bid against fellow loonies?????

The stress is killing me, wished this hadn't been put on my shoulders, what if I loose them :eek:

STING 22nd August 2005 11:39 AM

Re: bidding on 3 tickets for CDP on ebay

the very best of luck julie! i'm sure someone will contribute towards a ticket! go for it!

tek care
lorraluvs
sting
xxxxxxxxx :D :D

janice 22nd August 2005 11:42 AM

go for it and good luck, and im sure someone will have the spare of you [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

sweetsensation 22nd August 2005 11:45 AM

Keep in mind Pacino Julie, I know he has been worried about bidding on these tickets for the same reason, loonie against loonie, and he really wants to go...so he may be the person that helps you out and you help out :)

Michelle [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img]

STING 22nd August 2005 11:51 AM

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sweetsensation:
[b]Keep in mind Pacino Julie, I know he has been worried about bidding on these tickets for the same reason, loonie against loonie, and he really wants to go...so he may be the person that helps you out and you help out :)

Michelle :D

janice 22nd August 2005 11:55 AM

yes i think u should pm him, as u dont want to b bidding against each other, [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Waltjo 22nd August 2005 11:57 AM

I did start to bid, but they have gone way out of my reach now :D

Julie Blue 22nd August 2005 11:59 AM

Whatever the tickets cost, I just want a third for the one but dont know how much they are going to go for :(

and defintely dont want to be bidding against another Loonie :(

If I get them and Pacino is willing to pay a third he can have it.

I haven't actually paid for a flight from Canada Chell - used airmiles I have been saving for years for an emergency!!! Will have to start saving them again now, hopefully there wont be another emergency for the next 5 years :D

[img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncegrey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncegrey.gif[/img]

One Woman Man 22nd August 2005 12:05 PM

I think the best thing you can do is if you are that worried about loosing them , get hold of peeps that want the 3rd ticket and see what their maximum is that they will pay towards a ticket. I know PACINO really wants to go as he is also watching them. I think you 2 should talk to each other to save bidding against each other.
Good luck anyway. Hope we see some happy :) loonies today. :) :)

-----------------------------------------

terry :D

22nd August 2005 12:13 PM

good luck to you all on the bidding, julie I have sent you a pm :)