UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   General Anarchy (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   1st annual LOONIE AWARDS - cast yer ballots! (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=526848)

29th February 2000 12:00 AM

Tandycat 1st March 2003 10:15 PM

1st annual LOONIE AWARDS - cast yer ballots!

Isn't it time we recognized our fellow loonies for their contrubutions to mankind? Hell yeah, it is!
Let's have it then... feel free to add categories.
Winners will recieve ROYAL LOONIE STATUS (along with a cheap, computer-generated certificate acknowledging their title)

My votes are.......

* I nominate Neptune Rose - for the "Most likely to eat chocolate for breakfast" award, as well as the "always grinning, even during traumas and dental procedures" award.

* I vote my buddy Caja - for the coveted "ROTFLMAO" award, also known as the "makes me laff 'til I wet meself award" and I also vote him "most likely to tell jokes during a funeral"

* I nominate my luvvly friend Sting - for the female version of the "ROTFLMAO" award and also the prestigious "Creative use of curse words" award.

* I nominate Rudie - for the "Halo award" coz she is such an angel. (and I said that with a straight face, too!) I also vote Cara "most likely to be nice to twats so as not to hurt their feelings"

* I nominate my close mate Bazza - for "Rude boy king of the Prom" because it just suits him somehow, dunnit? I also vote him for "most likely to take the piss out of annoying humans"

* I nominate the luvverly Sparkler - for the controversial "Chicky chick" award and also vote her "most likely to commit homicide" (wink)

* I nominate my wonderful friend Mozlongtime - for the title of "Most likely to consume lager while sleeping" ('tis an art form, you know)and also the "Six Feet Under" award, because well... he kills me!

* I nominate my dear pal Reza - for the "Diplomatic Poet" award because I think he's already got that printed on his resume. I also vote him as "most likely to post a joke that is actually funny"

* I nominate my friend Ausar - for the highly acclaimed "Roulette" award, because his wheels are always spinning. I also vote him "most likely to carry on a conversation with a refrigerator"

* I nominate the fabulous OGM for "priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest priest"

* I nominate my good pal Bart - for "Daddy of the year" and also "most likely to get booted from internet and throw his pc out the window"

* and last, but certainly not least, I nominate the infamous
Shabba as "most likely to laugh and/or fart during sex" and I also nominate her for the prestigious "Golden BLOP" award, because, well...she deserves it :D

:D :D :D :D :D

[

[ 02 March 2003: Message edited by: Tandycat ]</p>

sparkler 1st March 2003 11:33 PM

Re: 1st annual LOONIE AWARDS - cast yer ballots!

:eek: tears streaming down my face now Kimmy lmfao @ u

Sarah xx

NEPCHOON ROSE 2nd March 2003 12:35 AM

the only thing i do well is eat chocolate so i am happy to be nominated for this lovely award :D

Tandycat 2nd March 2003 04:14 AM

How could I have forgotten...

I nominate Dave a.k.a. Rat - for "karaoke king" and also "most likely to memorize the entire instruction booklet included with his VCR."

oh, and how about Dubwise for "most likely to provide witty commentary on otherwise dull topics"

and I also vote Helle Hazz da Super Vampire for "most likely to type up summat technical that makes the rest of us feel stupid"

C'MON AND HELP ME OUT, PEOPLE! LET'S HAVE SOME MORE NOMINATIONS!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/bouncered.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

caja 2nd March 2003 11:18 AM

you will have me thinking all day now!! ;)
be posting my nominations soon xx
chris & andi xx
[img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounceblue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncegrey.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncepurple.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bouncered.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounceyellow.gif[/img]

Evonne Williams 2nd March 2003 03:02 PM

I'll nominate AUSAR ....For having a good vibes & sense of humour. (Yes you all have the same credits) lol

[img]graemlins/love.gif[/img]

Rudie 2nd March 2003 04:47 PM

pmsl :D luvs ya loads hun [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] cara xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/friends.gif[/img]

mozlongtime 2nd March 2003 08:18 PM

Thanks TC,"sleep drinking" is easy when you know how :D

[img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

Shabba67 2nd March 2003 11:39 PM

Kimeeeee...I think I pimp at this post!!!!

Will get back to you on my nominations when I finally sober up!!

Shabba Blop
xxxxxxxxxxxx

[img]graemlins/friends.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/friends.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]