UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   General Anarchy (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Shame on you ..... (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=612116)

j59 6th December 2013 09:42 PM

Shame on you .....

Anyone want to join me in this new topic?
Just no slagging off other loonies or ex band member. (Thems the only rules).
I'll start then ...

Shame on you Ian Duncan Smith MP .......
Whilst IDS tries to make it even harder for sick and disabled people to get benefits, the Bristol Post has reported that a partially-sighted woman, who suffered from crippling arthritis in her neck and back and was only able to walk with the aid of a stick, has killed herself following the finding that she was capable of work.

love jx

Aaron A 8th December 2013 07:02 AM

OK I'll go 2nd.

Shame on you (then) Prime Minister Thatcher for saying that Nelson Mandela was a "terrorist." Terrorists, by definition, terrorize. As history has shown him to be a uniter of free people and a beacon of hope for the oppressed.

To be fair, you did a good job on the Falkland Islands and freeing the British citizens who live there.

AA

JB40 8th December 2013 08:55 PM

I've got one.

THE FKN MP'S ARE GIVING THEMSELVES A FKN 11 PERCENT FKN WAGE RISE !!!!!!!!!!!

They claim it would bring them in line with other professionals, like lawyers or doctors etc.

Thing is, to become a doctor or a lawyer you have to study for SEVEN YEARS or more.

You don't need any qualifications to be an MP.

A FKN PLUMBER needs to be more qualified than than a FKN MP !!!!!!!!

Rant over.

rhondda rudie 8th December 2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB40 (Post 1647309)
I've got one.

THE FKN MP'S ARE GIVING THEMSELVES A FKN 11 PERCENT FKN WAGE RISE !!!!!!!!!!!

They claim it would bring them in line with other professionals, like lawyers or doctors etc.

Thing is, to become a doctor or a lawyer you have to study for SEVEN YEARS or more.

You don't need any qualifications to be an MP.

A FKN PLUMBER needs to be more qualified than than a FKN MP !!!!!!!!

Rant over.

Give them 11% and half the number of MPs.It's time to tackle such chronic over manning in the public sector.:wink:

rhondda rudie 8th December 2013 09:14 PM

What about Vince Cable for costing the taxpayer £1.1 billion by under valuing Royal Mail.And he's supposed to be THE economic expert of the coalition.

JB40 8th December 2013 10:36 PM

And Ian Duncan FKN smith.

He's supposed to be protecting tax payers money from all these cripples and scroungers and single mothers.

Turns out the IT they were developing for the universal credit scheme is never gonna work, but it will still end up costing the same tax payers THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FKN MILLION !!!!!

Add that to FOUR FKN BILLION handed over to private companies to get people in to work. Turns out that more people would have found jobs if the scheme never existed. Total FKN waste.

Aaron Otang 9th December 2013 01:02 PM

Members of Parliament are sure their 11 percent pay rise will eventually be seen as a political masterstroke.

You had me at ‘eleven’
MPs said the extra £7,000 a year would make them seem more dynamic and impressive and that their constituents would soon find them utterly irresistible.

Tory backbencher, Sir Peter Bottomley, said: “Ideally, the pay rise should have formed the centrepiece of a pre-election Budget.

“Nevertheless, I will be political chocolate.”

Meanwhile, experts stressed MPs are paid less than GPs ‘mainly because of the medical degree’.

Political historian, Julian Cook, said: “Being an MP requires no qualifications. It is not a profession. They are not professionals. At all.”

He added: “During the 1980s Newcastle was represented by a severed foot.”

A recent study also found that those who knew MPs before they were elected are astonished to discover they now have a job which pays £66,000 a year.

Jane Thompson, who went to university with a Labour MP from the Midlands, said: “If I was him I would see the sixty-six grand for the miracle that it is.

“I thought he would end up at the bottom of a pyramid scheme.

“He is a ****nut.”

MrGhost-F.G.E 9th December 2013 02:39 PM

shame on the british people,, ( a bit harsh i know)

for believing everything they are told by the media and the establishment
for sleepwalking into a society where social mobility has almost gone
for excepting a 1000 year old situation protected by the elite
for judging harshly and pointing the finger at people they see as beneath them
not realizing that someone is probably pointing at them..
for thinking the unemployed and immigrants, who have no money or influence
for the cause of the economic crisis..
for trying to solve a problem by hiring yet another manager,who then hires another manager
for not being in the top 20 for english, their mother tongue for christ sake....

and for voting for shit acts on xfactor and b.g.t....

ANiMALicious 9th December 2013 06:44 PM

Shame on me for wanting to be an MP just to get a pay rise :D

Ani

zagreb fan 10th December 2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JB40 (Post 1647316)
And Ian Duncan FKN smith.

He's supposed to be protecting tax payers money from all these cripples and scroungers and single mothers.

Turns out the IT they were developing for the universal credit scheme is never gonna work, but it will still end up costing the same tax payers THREE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FKN MILLION !!!!!

Add that to FOUR FKN BILLION handed over to private companies to get people in to work. Turns out that more people would have found jobs if the scheme never existed. Total FKN waste.

He's a total phoney.

His real name is Ian Smith.
He added the "I" to Ian. To posh it up a bit
And Duncan is his middle name.

Tosser.