UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   General Anarchy (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   is everyone dead? (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=569900)

~JENNY~ 11th May 2007 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STING
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~JENNY~
:laff: u dft mare :laff:

well there's nowt much else to do but be a daft mare is there?

i tried being an intelligent, articulate giraffe but no fker understands what i'm on about so being a daft mare is

a) the only thing that people understand here on the darkside
b) easier. i don't have to think about the content of my posts so can just post any old shite
c)preferable cos i've only got a small neck
d)the only way in is the only way out and it's youuuuuuuuuuuu :grin: (courtesy of cliff richard's publishing company, i thank you! )

hahahahaahah LMAO have you ever noticed the size of MY neck!!! :aagh: OMFG its sooooooooo long :roll:

oh an i luv ur posts :laff: they jus make me piss cos i can imagine ya sayin it all to me as am readin it :laff:

STING 11th May 2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by STING
Quote:

:laff: u dft mare :laff:

well there's nowt much else to do but be a daft mare is there?

i tried being an intelligent, articulate giraffe but no fker understands what i'm on about so being a daft mare is

a) the only thing that people understand here on the darkside
b) easier. i don't have to think about the content of my posts so can just post any old shite
c)preferable cos i've only got a small neck
d)the only way in is the only way out and it's youuuuuuuuuuuu :grin: (courtesy of cliff richard's publishing company, i thank you! )

hahahahaahah LMAO have you ever noticed the size of MY neck!!! :aagh: OMFG its sooooooooo long :roll:

oh an i luv ur posts :laff: they jus make me piss cos i can imagine ya sayin it all to me as am readin it :laff:

have you got a long neck sasparilla? canny say i noticed! :ooh: perhaps you could gi me some tips on how to elongate mine den. i had a mate at uni who thought that long necks were elegant. i were a fat bastard at the time(so was she come to think o it :ooh:) so we both had no fkin neck. when i lost a few pounds i regained me neck so could wear necklaces again. tom called me no neck for years, fkin bastard, but nah i've gorra neck again i've got plenty o cheapo shiteo jewellery to bung on it :grin: what was the question again? :ooh:

STING 11th May 2007 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UBlong2me

hello :grin:

~JENNY~ 11th May 2007 01:42 PM

LMAO @ YOU :laff::laff::laff:

fk knows wot the question was :laff: but lik ei sed YEH i have a long neck :ooh:

gotta go now hun finish dinner now :kiss: :love:

STING 11th May 2007 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ubs4me
well im gonna ring the bell, ding dong Avon calling :laff: :laff: :laff:

i haaaaaaaaate fkin avon. i used to buy their perfumes but after wearing em for two or three times i literally wanted to throw me dinner up. they're too fkin cloying and their mek up is shite, cheapo crappo, bringsyeroutinarash, shite :ooh: so i waint be answering da door. soz :aagh:

STING 11th May 2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

LMAO @ YOU :laff::laff::laff:

fk knows wot the question was :laff: but lik ei sed YEH i have a long neck :ooh:

gotta go now hun finish dinner now :kiss: :love:

you should be able to stick yer head outta the window and eat a nearby bird's nest. enjoy! :grin:

NEPCHOON ROSE 11th May 2007 01:51 PM

this post is pants.....3 week old mouldy unwashed pants :D

littlecrow 11th May 2007 01:51 PM

You rang m' lord
:D

STING 11th May 2007 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NEPCHOON ROSE
this post could tek the best post ever award. well done indeed pink diva!!!!! :D

awwww, yer mekking me blush neps :grin: (not! as i'm incapable) thanks anyway hun :friends:

STING 11th May 2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlecrow
You rang m' lord
:D

erm, nope. i asked yer to knock. have no recollection at all of ringing fkall, unless yer talking about the fkin avon lady, but i soon seen that fker off! :roll: