UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   General Anarchy (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   Helena (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=552427)

loekie 19th June 2006 08:38 PM

Helena

I'm a very poliet woman, so I will reply on you're PM. I do it here so nobody has to ask what's it say :bigwink:

I don't have a problem with you. The only problem I have with you is that you're reply on some topics are not nice. And if you read you're own posts you know exactly what I mean. You act sometimes as If you are the owner of this board.You are not! (because if you where the chat room would be fixed and lot of people would be exited). So if you have a problem with me just ignore me.

Melanie1234 19th June 2006 08:39 PM

:beer: :beer: :beer: I'll drink to that!! :love:

Lou.B 19th June 2006 08:44 PM

:smokin: chill :grin:

Helena 19th June 2006 08:45 PM

i've never had a problem with you but from some of your comments on the bb i wanted to know what your problem was. I thought instead of dragging it onto the bb i'd ask you personally - thats what PMs are for by the way. You don;t know me and have never met me so please don;t judge me. I've never acted like i own the bb. I have also never held back on saying how i really feel. This may be what your pissed off about but i always think it's far better putting your opinion on the bb for people to see rather than bitch about people behind their backs which is some peoples style. I also have a sarcastic sense of humour and take the piss. A lot of people are like that - it's not just me and thats just the way i am. I never mean to hurt or offend people and if some wanna take it the wrong way then they can. I have some very good friends on ehre and i know who they are. I also have some very good friends who used to post on here but don;t anymore cuz of the constant shyte on here. I used to tiptoe around and not speak my mind but i don;t bother with that anymore cuz is doesn;t get you anywhere. If i've got something to say i WILL say it and won;t just bitch to my friends about it behind closed doors.

UBlong2me 19th June 2006 08:52 PM

let's drink to friends :beer:

cheers to all my numpty friends :beer: :kiss: :kiss: :friends: :haha:

Lou.B 19th June 2006 08:53 PM

:grin:

loekie 19th June 2006 08:53 PM

That's why I put a reply on you're PM here on the BB. Putting my opinion on the BB and not behind closed doors. I don't need a PM for that. And like you I'll never held back what I'm really feel.

Helena 19th June 2006 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loekie
That's why I put a reply on you're PM here on the BB. Putting my opinion on the BB and not behind closed doors. I don't need a PM for that. And like you I'll never held back what I'm really feel.

i was talking about bitching about other people behind their backs. As far as i'm concerned - if two people have a problem with each other it's best to sort it out through a pm so as not to distrupt the bb and drag everyone else into it.

loekie 19th June 2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helena
Quote:

Originally Posted by loekie

i was talking about bitching about other people behind their backs. As far as i'm concerned - if two people have a problem with each other it's best to sort it out through a pm so as not to distrupt the bb and drag everyone else into it.

I'm not drag everyone else into it. And like I said I don't have a problem with you only with some of you're reply. I don't have to sort it out through a PM. I said what I wanna to say so for me is the discussion closed.

CRAZY KAREN 19th June 2006 09:02 PM

TIME TO KISS AND MAKE UP

http://www.wban.org/biog/display/lis...fighting12.jpg