UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   General Anarchy (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   hey everyone im bored plz tlk (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=537733)

ZAKSBABE 5th July 2005 12:12 PM

hey everyone im bored plz tlk

hey does n e one have a problem they wana share? if u do then tell me ill try and help write bk love sarah

Cindy_nl 5th July 2005 12:39 PM

Re: hey everyone im bored plz tlk

I have a 1 year old who's still sleeping :D If I wake him up, he will be in a bad mood for the rest of the day, but i need him to wake up, 'cause i have plans for this afternoon. Any suggestions ?? :D

[ 05 July 2005: Message edited by: Cindy ]</p>

MAYBETOMORROW 5th July 2005 01:01 PM

I have just finished football training, had a shower, and went to the fridge to get a beer.

PROBLEM!!! NO BEERS!!!

Please help!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

Cindy_nl 5th July 2005 01:05 PM

I can't go get them for you.. 'cause my little one is still alseep.. and to make the problem worse... my 2 years old fell asleep as well.
I have to go out now, but i can't because of those two... after an hour i have to stay at home because my 13 years old will be home then.. and after that i have to stay in as well, 'cause i have a 7years old who will be home between 5 and 6.. so.. i'm stuck here i guess :roll:

MAYBETOMORROW 5th July 2005 01:19 PM

Much to my disgust, I have just made myself a banana smoothie!

But thanks for trying Cindy! :)

Cindy_nl 5th July 2005 03:03 PM

At least you had time to do anything, lol.
My youngeste woke up at the exact same time
as my 2 years old... and u know when that was ??
Of course exactly at the same moment when the oldest came
home :D

Wonder how i survive every day :D

audrey1975 5th July 2005 04:49 PM

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by ZAKSBABE:
hey does n e one have a problem they wana share? if u do then tell me ill try and help write bk love sarah<hr></blockquote>

my marriage is going down the plug.. any ideas how to get rid of him quicker [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img]

Cindy_nl 5th July 2005 06:05 PM

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by big_jugs19:

my marriage is going down the plug.. any ideas how to get rid of him quicker [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img]
<hr></blockquote>

Well, he could eat something wrong ????

Jolene 5th July 2005 06:22 PM

My youngest daughter has been whining and fighting with her older sister all morning.....any ideas how to make her be quiet?

[img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] Jolene

*Cookie* 5th July 2005 06:48 PM

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by big_jugs19:
[b]

my marriage is going down the plug.. any ideas how to get rid of him quicker :D