UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   Polls (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Who is Ratty? (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=590609)

PIXI 26th February 2012 05:34 PM

lol Princess Pixi, I like that. However I cant admit to charity runs Dean, I try to be strong and would like to think I am a life route but running is just not my thing.;-) ( Could be confusing me with the Aussie Pixie )

ratcatcher 27th February 2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PIXI (Post 1615667)
lol Princess Pixi, I like that. However I cant admit to charity runs Dean, I try to be strong and would like to think I am a life route but running is just not my thing.;-) ( Could be confusing me with the Aussie Pixie )

She doesn't need to prove herself with stunts - he very pressence is enough grace this plant.

STING 28th February 2012 10:31 PM

aw bless. wonderful to see you here ratster. about time this place got shook up. tis a bit boring here nowadays xxxx luvs n tings xxxxxxxxxxx

ratcatcher 29th February 2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STING (Post 1615811)
xxxx luvs n tings xxxxxxxxxxx

is that with or without tongues?

DJ 2nd March 2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by STING (Post 1615811)
aw bless. wonderful to see you here ratster. about time this place got shook up. tis a bit boring here nowadays xxxx luvs n tings xxxxxxxxxxx

:beer: well in Stingster, every panto needs its villain and I always find his posts enteraining so keep the posts coming Ratso :vader:.

ratcatcher 2nd March 2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ (Post 1616026)
:beer: well in Stingster, every panto needs its villain and I always find his posts enteraining so keep the posts coming Ratso :vader:.

Bit butt kissy there

DJ 3rd March 2012 08:56 AM

if it keeps you posting then I dont mind being collateral damage :kiss:

Astonlad 13th March 2012 10:00 AM

I think Ratty is a deep gash in some mental health authority budget, either now or the not too distant future.

I didn't have a pre-disposed judgement with the pack mentality, just that my reaction to Ratcatchers' general persona. I find if you tend to use words at the top end of the syllable spectrum, and add a little flannel, he gets all defensive and confused.

Finally, if I might add, I do find it heart warming how people make allowances on here for one so obviously afflicted.

Final, finally; I don't want to blow my own trumpet, cos I can't play trumpet so it'll sound awful, and tbh I aint got one; the good people on this web site have made me King in a post entitled 'UB40 To Recieve British Knighthoods'

I'm not letting it go to my head, but if you could follow protocol and address further posts towards me starting with 'your majesty'; you might just keep your head on your shoulders.

ratcatcher 13th March 2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astonlad (Post 1616904)
I think Ratty is a deep gash in some mental health authority budget, either now or the not too distant future.

I didn't have a pre-disposed judgement with the pack mentality, just that my reaction to Ratcatchers' general persona. I find if you tend to use words at the top end of the syllable spectrum, and add a little flannel, he gets all defensive and confused.

Finally, if I might add, I do find it heart warming how people make allowances on here for one so obviously afflicted.

Final, finally; I don't want to blow my own trumpet, cos I can't play trumpet so it'll sound awful, and tbh I aint got one; the good people on this web site have made me King in a post entitled 'UB40 To Recieve British Knighthoods'

I'm not letting it go to my head, but if you could follow protocol and address further posts towards me starting with 'your majesty'; you might just keep your head on your shoulders.

What a ludicrous, rambling and nonsensical reply - I can only hope you didn't pay over the odds for the substance that you've been smoking - brain rot has set in.

STING 14th March 2012 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ratcatcher (Post 1615831)
is that with or without tongues?

every fker knows i always use tongues :grin::love: