UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   Polls (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Who is Ratty? (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=590609)

loekie 23rd May 2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clubreggae
so nobody thinks its me then ? :friends:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: there goes my coffee again

Watchdog in the Kitchen 3rd June 2009 01:40 PM

At least you lot show the good sense to realise I'm not Jenny :wink:

~JENNY~ 3rd June 2009 07:11 PM

No-one would insult me in that way!!!

bt/ub40 3rd June 2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Les
its not me coz..............................i'm BT 8)

BT = Bad trust?




What is it exactly that you want ? attention ? confrontation? isolation? friendship ? sympathy ? because I am ****ing confused about you right now.
Brian Travers

Watchdog in the Kitchen 3rd June 2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bt/ub40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Les
its not me coz..............................i'm BT 8)

BT = Bad trust?




What is it exactly that you want ? attention ? confrontation? isolation? friendship ? sympathy ? because I am ***** confused about you right now.
Brian Travers

I can PM you if you really want to know Brian.

I love the music and the band, in all it's forms but some people on here have been overly outspoken and there has been a history of squabbles - I consider that if they are given a common target then perhaps they'll leave each other alone. Does that make any sense?

loekie 3rd June 2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by bt/ub40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Les
its not me coz..............................i'm BT 8)

BT = Bad trust?




What is it exactly that you want ? attention ? confrontation? isolation? friendship ? sympathy ? because I am ***** confused about you right now.
Brian Travers

I can PM you if you really want to know Brian.

I love the music and the band, in all it's forms but some people on here have been overly outspoken and there has been a history of squabbles - I consider that if they are given a common target then perhaps they'll leave each other alone. Does that make any sense?

gosh the mother theresa of this board then, do you really think we are that stupid and believe this?

Watchdog in the Kitchen 3rd June 2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loekie
Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by bt/ub40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Les
its not me coz..............................i'm BT 8)

BT = Bad trust?




What is it exactly that you want ? attention ? confrontation? isolation? friendship ? sympathy ? because I am ***** confused about you right now.
Brian Travers

I can PM you if you really want to know Brian.

I love the music and the band, in all it's forms but some people on here have been overly outspoken and there has been a history of squabbles - I consider that if they are given a common target then perhaps they'll leave each other alone. Does that make any sense?

gosh the mother theresa of this board then, do you really think we are that stupid and believe this?

Well I can't speak for everyone but you and Jenny probably qualify.

Luci Lockit 3rd June 2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by bt/ub40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Les
its not me coz..............................i'm BT 8)

BT = Bad trust?




What is it exactly that you want ? attention ? confrontation? isolation? friendship ? sympathy ? because I am ***** confused about you right now.
Brian Travers

I can PM you if you really want to know Brian.

I love the music and the band, in all it's forms but some people on here have been overly outspoken and there has been a history of squabbles - I consider that if they are given a common target then perhaps they'll leave each other alone. Does that make any sense?

Wow, thats the FIRST time I have ever seen you say that you even like UB40! Let alone love the music and the band.. I thought you were just here to try and make our lives miserable :D

Watchdog in the Kitchen 3rd June 2009 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juci Luci
Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by bt/ub40
Quote:

Originally Posted by Watchdog in the Kitchen
Quote:

Originally Posted by Groovy Les
its not me coz..............................i'm BT 8)

BT = Bad trust?




What is it exactly that you want ? attention ? confrontation? isolation? friendship ? sympathy ? because I am ***** confused about you right now.
Brian Travers

I can PM you if you really want to know Brian.

I love the music and the band, in all it's forms but some people on here have been overly outspoken and there has been a history of squabbles - I consider that if they are given a common target then perhaps they'll leave each other alone. Does that make any sense?

Wow, thats the FIRST time I have ever seen you say that you even like UB40! Let alone love the music and the band.. I thought you were just here to try and make our lives miserable :D

I thought that was Les's job.

Tik 4th June 2009 12:38 AM

watchdog and ratty arent the same "it".............funny how that wasnt a choice in the poll


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 (Unregistered)