UB40 Forums

UB40 Forums (http://ub40.global/forum/index.php)
-   UB40 Discussion (http://ub40.global/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Do you like inner cicle (http://ub40.global/forum/showthread.php?t=518099)

dutchy 9th May 2005 02:50 AM

Do you like inner cicle

I see a lot of bans passing in here, but do you peeps like inner circle to? i think they're great, i like jimmy cliff, third world to, oh do you now? yes i do, oh that is kewl, yes it is kewl but who are you? who am i? who are you? are you talking to me? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? what the heck are you 2 talking about?

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] DUTCHY

[img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img]

*Cookie* 9th May 2005 07:31 AM

Re: Do you like inner cicle

luv jimmy cliff, and i like some of inner circles, i listen to lots of reggae but mostly the gently stuff
:)

The Prisoner 9th May 2005 07:36 AM

...bad boys bad boys, wotcha gonna do...

Pris. [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

MAYBETOMORROW 9th May 2005 12:02 PM

......wotcha gonna do when they come for you :eek: [img]graemlins/smokin.gif[/img]

dutchy 9th May 2005 02:12 PM

Tear down these wall and make luv tonight is a kewl song from inner, oh yes? yes.Who are you? WHO ARE YOU? are you talking to me?ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? please stop it!!!! you 2 idiots.

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] dutchy

[img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img]

Heiki 9th May 2005 02:54 PM

Inner Circle is great :) Jimmy cliff 2 :) and i like Cultural livity also :)

[img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] Heike

ub40bwoy2005 9th May 2005 04:54 PM

i like Inner Circle, - the song Sweat, Bad Boys and Da Bomb(new lead singer Kris).
I've got Bad boys Album (the red cover).
and Inner circle's 'indentified', Log on, Bad to the bone album. Barefoot in Negril and last years best of (where i burned my music onto cd.

Have you got tunes Dutchy of Inner Circle's higher Bass album? cause i have all of dem on mp3.

i also like Big Mountain and junior tucker.

got msn?
my msn is caltoncoffie@hotmail.com

[ 09 May 2005: Message edited by: NSW Police Service. ]</p>

UB40IB32 9th May 2005 04:57 PM

like inner circle jimmy cliff bob marley john holt etc. i like a lot of reggae :)

dutchy 9th May 2005 07:09 PM

Yes nsw i do have all their work,oh yes? yes, who are you?WHO ARE YOU?are you talking to me?ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? common you 2 get a life, shake hands, or a big whopping kiss,

[img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Dutchy

[img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img]

citrona 9th May 2005 08:48 PM

alalalonglonglong long long long [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laff.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img] ALI